Blue Toothed Madding Crowd !!

During Lunch time was discussing with colleague about the Madness or so called 'mad' of the modern world.


Just kidding- In our childhood days you see some people talking to 'some one' there being no such 'some one' and we called them 'mad people'.

In the current hi-fi electronic world we have what we call 'mobilers' ( me too one) who use 'blue tooth' (god has given us tooth-32 or so and this is new one- this 'teath' is for the ears) attached to the fascinating stuff called 'ears' and you just walk the talk !!.

The other side presume your fiancy is there you start blabbering murmuring splashing etc.,

and to the passer by ( if he had come from some 'other non-blue tooth-world' ) this chap will appear like a "Mad modern world " Poor chap talking into the air !!.

So Bleu-toothed 'eared' Mad of the Modern World we are !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were about 220 dollars on every site. But completely I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 320 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that exact model. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 170 dollars everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Future Times