Adventures of the Cup !!

As my love for Coffee goes up I cannot resist but to introduce you all to the fascinating Coffee club opening in Orchard Road in International Building in Singapore !!

Far Coast is opening in second half of November 2006 their fabulous coffee shops !!

You have to your tastes from Borana, Passage West, Art House,Tahaa, Bamboos et al !!

Far Coast draws authentic ingredients from all corners of globe

It would be a new experience in the lane of Coffees of the Globe in the Island of Singapore !!

So its time for Coffees, Teas and In-fusions and Aromas !!

Cultures and customs inspire the Aroma of The coffee !

So each blend is a blend of those cultures and Customs !!

So coffee Lovers Enjoy at Far Coast Adventures By the Cup and explore the fresh brewed coffees,teas and infusions !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola there, with good intentions, i left you a comment on http://romanian-poetry.blogspot.com/

:)

Anonymous said...

When I had my last cigarette, the last day of the first month of this very year, it was doubtful that I could keep the faith, after a morning's tasty brew, but the case is such that I continue on with the java menu and am still tobacco free.

How odd it is that when I think of India, Rudyard Kipling takes control.

Future Times